Fabrics made of glass fibre, carbon and aramid, also known as NCFs (non-crimp fabrics), with more than 2,500 article design.Depending on the fibre type, surface weight and angle combination, various mechanical characteristics can be achieved.
Fabrics products are individually configured for our customers and optimally adapted to a range of processes: Infusion, RTM, Pultrusion, Prepreg, Compression, etc.
Benefits of Multiaxial Fabrics
- Fibre, weight and orientation are ideally adjusted: The positions are specifically aligned to the ideal quantity and orientation in the loading direction // Angles of between -22.5° and +22.5° are possible // 0°position is also possible.
- Stretched fibres for optimum mechanical strength: Absorption of the highest possible loads through
- Stretched fibres // Reduced component weight while maintaining equal mechanical properties or even a higher component load with the same component weight.
- Individual drapability and outstanding permeability: The drapability of the SAERTEX fabric is tailored to customer requirements and exhibits outstanding permeability // Optimization and enhancement of the SAERTEX fabrics for infusion processes.
- Resin compatibility: SAERTEX-fabrics are optionally compatible with various resin systems: EP / UP / VE / PUR / PP / and caprolactam.